X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Check it out.

Make a qualifying RIDGID power tools purchase between 6/1/04 - 9/1/04 and receive a Home Depot Gift Card by manufacturer's mail-in redemption. Spend $200-$299 and receive a $25 Gift Card; spend $300-$499 and receive a $50 Gift Card; spend $500-$999 and receive a $100 Gift Card; spend $1000 or more and receive a $250 Gift Card

Makes it just a little easier to swallow the cost of outfitting a shop with new stationary tools.

Too bad I already threw out the box from the sander I just bought. That box might have cost me $50.

>Too bad I already threw out the box from the sander I just bought. That box might have cost me $50.

Don't let that stop you. Tell Rigid that you just made the purchase, show them the receipt and give them the S/N of the Unit. If they won't come through on that alone, then return it for Porter-Cable or some other Brand. $50 is $50!

Then send a letter to Bob Freitag, their President. (BOB.FREITAG@RYOBITOOLS.COM)

Comment

Originally posted by jaslfan:
      Make a qualifying RIDGID power tools purchase between 6/1/04 - 9/1/04 and receive a Home Depot Gift Card by manufacturer's mail-in redemption. Spend $200-$299 and receive a $25 Gift Card; spend $300-$499 and receive a $50 Gift Card; spend $500-$999 and receive a $100 Gift Card; spend $1000 or more and receive a $250 Gift Card

Makes it just a little easier to swallow the cost of outfitting a shop with new stationary tools.

Too bad I already threw out the box from the sander I just bought. That box might have cost me $50.
      Where is this rebate stated. I was in a HD and there is nothing in the store to indicate such deal. Also asked the sales people and they knew nothing about it. Where did you see this rebate?

[ 06-12-2004, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: RevEd ]
      Rev Ed

Comment

[/QUOTE]Where is this rebate stated. I was in a HD and there is nothing in the store to indicate such deal. Also asked the sales people and they knew nothing about it. Where did you see this rebate? [/QB][/QUOTE]

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1716499120.1087172503@ @@@&BV_EngineID=ccceadclkeeilmicgelceffdfgidgnk.0& CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=Pro motions&MID=9876&pos=n45

If that doesn't work go to Home Depot's website, under "Promotions" click on "Promotions Overview"

Comment

^What he said.

Comment

I was just in HD looking for the Dewalt 10" portable table saw and 12" sliding compound mitre saw. Used both in the past. Great tools. But I just quit the company I worked for and now need my own stuff. While looking the salesman pointed out the Rigid line. They look good, priced good, but will they compare to Dewalt? Hope some of you have more knowledge of both brands and can help with the decision.

Comment

Working...
            X