TS2400LS and TS3650?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2400LS and TS3650?

Where are the TS2400LS and TS3650 manufactured?

I believe that most Ridgid woodworking tools are built by OTW industries in South Carolina. OTW is owned by TechTronic Industries, a Hong Kong based company. Most of their manufacturing is in mainland China but the build the majority of their American market tools in the US.

Comment

My 3612 table saw, which was still made by Emerson, has a sticker on it that says it was "built in USA" not "made in USA". I'm not sure if that changed when TTI took over production or not. My guess is that if a South Carolina plant is involved it is only for assembly purposes and not manufacturing. I think that most, if not all, TTI/OWT product components are produced overseas.
      I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Dave:
        My 3612 table saw, which was still made by Emerson, has a sticker on it that says it was "built in USA" not "made in USA". I'm not sure if that changed when TTI took over production or not. My guess is that if a South Carolina plant is involved it is only for assembly purposes and not manufacturing. I think that most, if not all, TTI/OWT product components are produced overseas.
        I think that is a reasonable assumption. My bet is that parts like the motor come from China but the chassis, cast iron top and wings, legs, and mountings are US made and assembled.

Comment

Working...
        X