Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake 2424 to 3612

Jake,
    On the Woodnet forum there was a gentleman that spoke of a support rod to slide my TS2424 rails over. He said you could find it on your website(I can't)? Can you direct me to the link? He said it was only $8. Thanks again for all your great help.
    Justin

Go to www.ridgidparts.com and look at the parts blow-up for the AC1036. You need more than just the rod, you also need the two end clips, the set screws for those clips and the shim washers to get everthing set right.

Jake

Comment

Jake,
      How about the rule tape??? Can you get one and replace the 24" x 24" to 12" x 36"... I am ready to slide my rails too... [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Regards,<br /><br />Big Johnson<br /><br />Pictures: <a href=\"http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php</a>

Comment

Big J,
        I saw them at a WWing show. You can also get them from Woodsmith or Woodcraft if you can't get them from Ridgid.

I will try with Ridgid first though just because they and Jake have been very helpful to my and deserve my buisness.
        Justin

Comment

jdeardor: Yeah that was me that suggested that. The parts you will need (given to me by Jake) are:

2 - 827585 Plate, Support Rod
          2 - 141669-35 Screw, Soc Set 10-32 x 7/16
          1 - 827583 Rod, Support
          7 - 818309 Washer, Shim

I hope I didn't over sell. I think the total was about $12 not $8 [img]smile.gif[/img] I forgot about the other parts. BTW, the set screws were not available through Ridgid but they are very available and very cheap at my local hardware store.

Comment

Thanks GreenWood. I appreciate it.
            Justin

Comment

Those of you looking for the longer scales please email me.

Jake

Comment

Working...
              X