X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R3660 Table Saw dimension

I am thinking of purchasing an 3660 Table Saw but I have a small narrow workshop (only 62 inches wide)... I noticed that the table saw has a long aluminum fence... and I figure it measures about 65 inches... My question is, can that be shorten or adjusted to measure around 60 inches wide.?

Thanks for your help

Otto
    West Vancouver, BC

PD. I forgot, I dont plan on working with it in such narrow space... is mostly for storage.. I am planning on moving it on to the garage to do the work but need to roll it back in the shop to keep the significant other happy
    Last edited by okrauth; 08-27-2009, 07:58 PM.

Re: R3660 Table Saw dimension

The rails can be shifted to the left, however without the plastic endcaps on, the longer rail is 61 5/8" wide, with the caps 62 1/8" wide. The rails can be easily removed if needed. By the way its a great saw for the money. Good luck Pat

Comment

Thanks Pat for your reply. How easy it is to remove the rails? and once you remove it how wide is the table? Thanks!!!

Otto
      Last edited by okrauth; 08-27-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

If my memory serves me correctly there are 4 bolts on the rear rail and 5 on the front, I once shifted the rails to the right to get 48" rip capacity for breaking down some plywood. Table top is 44" wide without the rails.

Comment

Working...
        X