What do I win?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I win?

I'm the winner of the collector's edition screwed-up operators manual! Is it a one-of-a-kind?

I recently picked up a new MS1290LZ Sliding Compound Miter Saw which came with 3 manuals for the different supported languages. I was surprised to find that in the english manual, pages 3-6 and 55-58 were erroneously in french!

Looks like the folks assembling the manual got a few pages mixed up. I wonder who got the english pages in their french manual. I checked my french manual and it's fine.

So I've won the prize, right? You can send me the R922 Combo Kit, or the JP0610 Planer.

Maybe a "learn French while you sleep" CD might be a more likely prize! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    \"Is it Friday yet?\"

Comment

Manuals are downloadable / printable via Ridgids site:

Click Here
      John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

LOL, even though my manuals were just fine from the box, I printed them out on regular paper and adjusted the size so that they are full scale on the 8 1/2"x 11" paper. I then took the copies to work and made nice binded manuals out of them complete with extra paper at the bck for notes and plastic protective covers.

Comment

Working...
        X