X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help cant locate handle R4511

I'm almost done with install, sorry instructions were umm... not complet(being nice). Anyway, cant locate handle for fence, anybody remember what package in came in?

Thanks,
    Taso
    Last edited by TasoAn; 09-26-2009, 09:48 PM. Reason: forgot word

Re: Help cant locate handle R4511

I really didn't have many issues with getting the saw together, but then again I only used the instructions as a guide and was wise enough to realize that each hardware pack of screws and whatnot would be used in the same general area..

At any rate, the handle for the fence on mine, was installed on mine. It consists of a round handle with a cam at the end, a smooth pin and two two snap rings to hold it all together.

If your fence is missing it, then it's possible that yours somehow got shipped out without it. Since the fence was wrapped in bubble wrap and taped tight at either end it's unlikely that it fell off without at least being in the same area and locatable.

I've got my fence lock handle off currently since I'm installing a Wixey digital rail and need to replace the pin with a standard bolt. Can say for sure, getting the ring off and the pin out isn't an easy task, so it's highly unlikely that it came out and was lost that way.

Comment

Re: Help cant locate handle R4511

Found it. Almost finished , miter slot was .010 off, got it to .003. Now working on fence,,.040 off front to back. Thanks for your reply.

Taso

Comment

Working...
      X