X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of miter saws...

The 1290 made it into the Mesquite Store finally. The new price is $569...guess they'll start lowering the prices until all the current stock is gone.

This is the biggest slider I've ever seen...sure glad I got the Makita...the Ridgid is the size of some compact cars. One distinct advantage is the size of the table...it's bigger than any other saw on the market as far as I can tell.

I couldn't play with it cause it was on a shelf that's too high and too shallow. I'll get a better look when it hits the White Rock store...they have new shelves that are the perfect height for checking out new tools.

[ 06-05-2003, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: KellyC ]
    Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Yeah, I would definitely not classify the ridgid as "portable." Maybe semi-portable since it should be more so than a full RAS. However, I did get a chance to play and it is nice!

Comment

It sure is a nice looking saw but I would have to classify it as a definate shop saw. This thing would be a royal PITA to haul from one jobsite to another. But then, whats a PITA to me may not be to someone else. Nice saw though.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
      X