X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INCRA Miter gauge 1000

I'm interested in upgrading the miter gauge on my TS to an Incra 1000. Does anyone have any experience with this model or other Incra models.

thanks..

Here is a discussion from last week:
    http://www.ridgid.com/cgi-bin/ultima...c;f=5;t=001192
    The incra 1000SE got good reviews.
    Patrick

Comment

thanks for the link... The 1000 SE looks like the one with the best bang for the buck..

Comment

Jerry R: I ordered my 1000SE from 'Peckers last week. I thought the features and price made it a great upgrade choice. I will let you know if it meets my high expectations.

Tommy [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It has replaced the mitre saw in my shop. 99% of the time I need to cut stock, I go for the table saw now.
          Just my opinion....

Comment

I got the 1000SE a few months ago. You can't miss with that one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have the earlier 1000, which was cheaper. It's a great gauge. I think it, vs. the SE is a matter of your personal preference. I don't like extra weight, which is why I didn't buy the 2000 or 3000.
              Dave

Comment

Got the 1000 a few weeks ago. On sale for $89 I think. Beats the crap out of the one that came with the 3612. Now I can get a VERY accurate cut at any angle. Great tool!.
                Jack

Comment

Working...
                X