Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3660 Table Saw Measurements

Hi,
    I recently got a TS3660 on closeout at Home Depot. It came with a front and rear rail kit were for a different model table saw, a TS2424, I believe. The folks at Ridgid tech support have been very helpful with getting me replacement parts, but I was wondering if another TS3660 owner would be kind enough to provide several measurements so I can verify my setup.
    1. How long is your rear rail?
    2. There is an alignment mark on the rear rail. How far is it from either the right or left end?
    3. There are rip scale decals on the front rail. How do those align relative to the ends of the rail?
    Thanks in advance,
    Bennett

Re: TS3660 Table Saw Measurements

Originally posted by bscharf View Post

1. How long is your rear rail?
    2. There is an alignment mark on the rear rail. How far is it from either the right or left end?
    3. There are rip scale decals on the front rail. How do those align relative to the ends of the rail?
    1. 52 9/16 for the extrusion alone, 53 1/8 overall (ie including endcaps & screws)

2. 14 5/16 from left end of extrusion, 14 9/16 including endcap & screw

3. Left zero mark:

14 7/8 from end of extrusion, 14 9/16 overall (including endcap)

Right zero mark:

39 3/8 from end of extrusion, 39 11/16 overall (including endcap)

One or two of these measurements may be 1/32 out, my tape doesn't have 32nds marked in the right part, and I could see it was between divisions, but it should be right to within 1/16.

BTW - was it open box? The 3660 should have had the rails in the same box.

Comment

Re: TS3660 Table Saw Measurements

Thank you for the information!

No, the box was not opened and the rail kit was inside. There were no issues with assembly other that that mismatched rail kit.

Comment

Working...
      X