Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

store SKU number for R4330 Ridgid Planer 3 knife set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• store SKU number for R4330 Ridgid Planer 3 knife set?

My stores in San Diego are still selling the two knife set for the Ridgid Planers. I just bought the R4330, which I am very happy with, and I cant find the three knife set. The "Pro" desk at the store hasn't been able to figure out how to order them. Can anyone who has bought them tell me the SKU number so I can help them?

Re: store SKU number for R4330 Ridgid Planer 3 knife set?

I mean no disrespect to you whatsoever but you gotta be kidding. There isn't one person in that whole store that can't figure out how to look up one of their own part numbers. Why am I not surprised! The whole place must be staffed with 's.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I don't see that particular Ridgid part number listed but you might give M&D a call and see if they have what you're looking for. It could be that they just don't have their website updated. Many here have ordered parts for their Ridgid tools from them.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Shady,

I thought I had posted a Sku# for these some time ago, but darn if I can find it. Looking back to earlier this year I see a post where I stated that the 3-blade pack for the 4330 was priced the same as the 2-blade pack for the previous TP1300 model and that both packs were hanging from the same pin at my local store and both had the same SKU#.

I thought that it had changed though, so I'll have to search through my notes. Sorry!

While this was a big problem back in early 2008 when the 4330 was first introduced, Home Depot HQ in Atlanta sent out a letter to all the stores explaining exactly how these new 3-blade packs should be ordered and stocked. I do know that my local Corning, NY store has them.

I should be over there either tomorrow or Monday and I'll make a note to get the info and post it for you at that time.

Sorry that this isn't more helpful,

CWS

Comment

Okay, now that I have a bit more time, I did a bit of searching:

http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardw...atalogId=10053

The 3-blade pack for the R4330 is product number AC20501 (found that in the 4330 repair parts list).

Searched for that at Homedepot.com and found the above linked page and that says the Sku# is 673 955

However, I think you can pretty much consider the description listed items as being totally bogus. I don't believe they fit the TP1301... those blades are fatter and they surely aren't used "For shining soft metals; stainless steel, brass & copper"!

But, other than those errors in description, you should hopefully have everything you need to help your local store find it's stock.

Good hunting,

CWS
          Last edited by CWSmith; 11-14-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X