my ridgid bandsaw solutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my ridgid bandsaw solutions

acs_guitars---- through its paces indeed frankly i am quite happy with the performance its the metalugy that is shotty if you do a search it seems that this is relatively common issue to these saws.
    Bob D. -----the tension was normal it seems as if the interference between the hinge and the upper case may have contributed to the failure. as far as the delta part the design seems better with the solid axle as opposed to the stub axles on the ridgid but i cant justify the price. that rikon looks really nice
    tomapple---- thats my paint booth( a 10x20 carport with home made plastic sides and door) ableit dirty. i have been storing the wood in there with a dehumidifier to get the mc down sooner rather than later.
    FINER9998----- "standard" type pulleys similar to those offered by grizzly

to all again thanks for all the q's and support

Comment

Re: my ridgid bandsaw solutions

I love what you have done with this saw. By looking at your cabinet, I'm wondering how you can change your blade. It looks like the bottom door can't swing open. Do you have to remove that big infeed table each time you change the blade? Do you think those parts broke due to the extra HP or do you think fatigue would have broke them anyway? What about the blade speed? What made you choose the speed you were running. I'm thinking about doin this to my saw too.

Comment

Working...
      X