6 1/8" Jointer on clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 1/8" Jointer on clearance

Hi: I live in SW Missouri, the four state area of MO, KS, OK, & AR. My local home depot has the Ridgid jointer on clearance at $214 but they are sold out. I'd like to buy one. Has anyone out there seen this jointer marked down or on clearance at any Home Depot store in my four state area? Thanks.

Re: 6 1/8" Jointer on clearance

I had the Homedepot in Independence look up the jointer and it is not yet on clearance. They still listed them for $429.

Comment

This same issue popped up several months ago and at or about that time, it was confirmed that the Ridgid Jointer was NOT being discontinued.

However, this appears to be a slow moving inventory item with some Home Depot stores and apparently managers as some level (presumedly either the store manager or district manager) have decided to "clearance" sale the items at their particular stores.

So, while some lucky few may well have the advantage of a spectacular opportunity, most of us unfortunate souls have not found "clearance" in our local stores. There's those very nice "Friends and Family" sales that have popped up a couple of times in the last six months though... not sure if the last one is still in effect though.

CWS

Comment

friends and family:

http://www.ridgid.com/download/MIR_FandF_RIDGID.pdf

appears to run through 12/31/09.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
        X