Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubinga Dining Table

[IMG]www.ridgidforum.com/IMG0063.jpg[/IMG]
    Yesterday I had a wonderful time visiting West Penn Exotic Hardwood Lumber in Olean, NY. They have an unbelievable inventory of all the good stuff. They have some fantastic slabs of Waterfuall Bubinga. I would like to make a dining room table from one. I hope to be4 able to post a picture so you can advise me of how you would handle this once in a life time situation. Here goes the try for posting the picture.

Re: Bubinga Dining Table

How to attach a picture to your post,
    assuming you have just started a new thread
    or replied to an existing one...

1) In the 'Additional Options' pane below,
    click on 'Manage Attachments'

2) This pops up a new window,
    Click on 'Choose File'

3) Now you can browse the contents of your computer,
    select the file you want to attach.

4) We should be back in the 'Manage Attachments' window,
    click on 'Upload'

5) Notice the section that confirms all of the files to be attached to this post.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Francisco, for tutoring me as to how to upload a picture into my post. I finally was able to get it done.

At the same time I apologize for posting a topic that garnered absolutely no interest in the readership of this forum. My enthusiasm for this Bubinga project was obviously misdirected with three posts and zero replies.

Comment

Originally posted by skocars View Post
        Thank you Francisco, for tutoring me as to how to upload a picture into my post. I finally was able to get it done.

At the same time I apologize for posting a topic that garnered absolutely no interest in the readership of this forum. My enthusiasm for this Bubinga project was obviously misdirected with three posts and zero replies.
        I replied to your original post...

Comment

Don't go away mad, I think everyone was waiting to see the good looking board. I for one would love to see a slab that big, it is beautiful wood. I bet it weighs a ton also.

G3

Comment

Really only need one thread per subject, 3 threads makes it difficult to follow the progress. LOL
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by carbonBased View Post
              I replied to your original post...
              Ditto.
              Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
              X