X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511 Registration & Friends/family rebate

Hey - I finally made the decision to buy the R4511. I am registering the product on-line for the Lifetime Services Agreement and they want me to mail the original UPC to Anderson, SC. However, I am also filling in the Ridgid Friends & Family rebate and they want the original UPC as well to Memphis, TN.

Has anyone figured this out?

Re: R4511 Registration & Friends/family rebate

Not a clue.. I got mine during the HD tool sale, but stupid me forgot to keep the UPC at all.. It's been laying outside for months.. Hoping once the cardboard dries I can salvage it. :|

Comment

It may take a day or so to get a response but last time I did this I emailed customer support after I filled out their on line registration and they did my LSA on line without mailing in the UPC. All I did was send them the entire serial number and date code after I registered.

Then they complete everything and post it to your on line account with your LSA number for the saw.

Comment

When they had the last round of rebates in September, I had already mailed the LSA paperwork in but, I kept a copy of the UPC and still had the original receipt. Per the suggestion of the forum here, I called the rebate people and they said a copy of the UPC was ok. I mailed everything around Sept. 10 and just got my check last week. They are running behind in processing. My suggestion is to call first and verify.

Comment

i have a related question for you guys... I have a home depot 10% off coupon that I would like to use- would this interfere with the f&f rebate? I remember reading that some people did this without problems, but others expressed their reservations esp since it states that it cannot be combined with any other offer....

Comment

I would just make a copy of the UPC code and sent it in with your LLSA paperwork. Explain in your cover letter why you're not sending in the original. Remember to make copies of everything you send in for your records.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I filled out mine this week for F&F and LSA. I noticed on the left side of the F&F form it said send a copy, on the right it said send original, and the LSA said send original, so I called the number on the F&F form. After about 3 or 4 calls they all said copies would be fine, so I sent copies and kept the originals for my records.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the UPC! Have not assembled mine yet but it looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by kkfromla View Post
                  i have a related question for you guys... I have a home depot 10% off coupon that I would like to use- would this interfere with the f&f rebate? I remember reading that some people did this without problems, but others expressed their reservations esp since it states that it cannot be combined with any other offer....
                  anyone know??

Comment

Ridgid Customer Service said a copy of the UPC is sufficient for the LSA paperwork submission.

Comment

Originally posted by nordichomey View Post
                      Ridgid Customer Service said a copy of the UPC is sufficient for the LSA paperwork submission.
                      I was told the same thing by Ridgid CS.

Comment

So after following the forums and going with the recommendation, I found the last TS3650 in the Houston area just a few weeks ago.

I just found this Friends and Family rebate and would like to take advantage of it. I've got an issue, i sent the original UPC in with the LSA paperwork and the copy has been misplaced or used for coloring by the kids. Would anyone still happen to have a copy of the UPC they could email or post, so that i can send in the friends and family rebate?

thanks
                        -andre

Comment

You may need the specific # associated with your original UPC. Go to Ridgid.com, get the customer service phone #, tell the rep your situation, and they likely can help you out. Have heard others doing so and it worked out fine.

Another option I read about. Go to the Home Depot, tell them the situation, and ask them to contact the Ridgid Sales Rep to the store. The Sales Rep can help.

Comment

I just purchased the R4511 and have been putting it together and getting it set for two days now. I can say this is the best saw I have seen for the price. Now I see there is a rebate. I also have not sent in my paperwork. But I think it did say when i registered that you can send a copy of your receipt.
                            Power tools and accessories for man cave $5000. Wood to make things $1400. Ending up making a single cutting board for a gift…….Priceless

Comment

Last week Ridgid Customer Service told me to send a copy of the UPC with the LSA paperwork and the original UPC with the friends and family rebate.

I partially unpacked my saw and then had to leave for a week of travel. Looking forward to getting it set up!

Comment

Working...
                              X