X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP please with my Jointer

I bought a used Craftsman jointer. It works well although it needs new knives. My problem is the guy I bought it from didn't have the owner's manual so I know little about it. Operation seems pretty straightforward but I would like a bit more information about adjustments, parts, etc. This is where the real issue comes in. It's a Craftsman Model 113.206010 6 1/8" jointer/planer. That model number doesn't come up on Sears parts direct and a call to their parts phone number returned the same result. It seems like they never heard of this model number. I know the 113 prefix indicates it was made by Emerson tools (a division of Emerson Electric) but they sold their tool making division to TTI who makes Ridgid products. Rigid/TTI says they no longer have any of the Craftsman stuff so now it looks like I have a jointer and no owner's manual. Also, a web search on that model number gives no results. Does anyone out there have this model jointer and an owner's manual for it or know of a source for one? (I tried OWWM, no listing.)

Re: HELP please with my Jointer

Look for a model similar to yours (either a Craftsman or other make) and use that manual as your guide. They are all pretty much similar in most repsects, but you will have to apply some thinking to adapt the instructions to fit your tool, not everything in the other manual will apply, engage brain.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Look for the Ridgid manual on the Ridgid site.

Comment

xphnmn, I have a craftsman #113.206801 6 1/8" jointer-planer, and have the factory manual, I can make you a copy if you think it will help. Let me know.

Cabamafan

Comment

I have a PDF for a 113.206933 6 1/8 jointer, might be close enough. If you are interested email me at gldnbrew@gmail.com and I will email it to you.

Paul
          "Corripe Cervisiam"

Comment

Working...
          X