X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodworker's Book Club

Just wondering if anyone here has joined this club and if htere has been any problems. If you join you buy one book and get three free. Sounds good but IS IT.
    http://www.woodworkersbookclub.com/e...mber_step1.cfm

Bill

I have belonged for about 7 months now with no complaints whatsoever. The books I've ordered arrive in a very timely manner with zero foul ups so far. A nice feature is the fact that you don't have to return a card if you don't want that particular months book. All you need to do is access their website and decline the book for that particular month. You can also order any book in their inventory from this site. Their prices are not super deals but they're not rip offs either. All in all I'd say its worth joining.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I am a member too. The big savings are when you first sign up. After that, not so much. No problems with them and declining by website is very nice.

Comment

I am a member too. The big savings are when you first sign up. After that, not so much. No problems with them and declining by website is very nice.

Comment

Thanks alot guys. I'm kind of new to woodworking and I need some books. It looks like a heck of a deal. thanks again.

Bill

Comment

i concurr...also a member with no problems or complaints
            \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
            X