Bosch Miterfinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch Miterfinder

Need some help! I have lost my operation instruction for my bosch miter finder. I am having a hard time remembering the steps to determine the bevel and miter angles for crown molding. Can anyone throw me a bone and refresh my memory?

Thanks!

[ 02-21-2004, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: Luckydog ]

http://www.boschtools.com may have an area where you can download the manual. Hey, all you asked for was a bone.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Thanks, Badger Dave, for the suggestion, but this dog already dug in that hole! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but I hope so; http://www.woodworking.org Click on MiterMaster
        I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Luckdog,
          Here are the steps:
          1. To find corner angle
          a. place the legs flat on the wall
          b. store the corner angle by pressing the BV/MT button
          c. this entry is confirmed by the appearance of "CNR" in the display.

2. Determining the miter angle
          a. press the BV/MT button again
          b. the value of the miter angle is displayed and "MTR" appears in the display. (Note the value of the miter angle.)

3. Determining the bevel angle
          a. Press the BV/MT button again
          b. the bevel angle is displayed and "BVL"appears in the display (Note the value of the bevel angle.)

To Return to Normal Mode
          a. Press the BV/MT button again
          b. the display switches to the normal operation mode

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X