Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other Wood working Forums do you folks use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What other Wood working Forums do you folks use?

If there are any blind woodworkers out there you should try:

woodworkingfortheblind@comcast.net

This is a pleasant informative forum that features a guy that reads about 3 woodworking magazines a month from cover to cover and interprets photos and drawings as well as a forum with comments from its readers. The magazines are presented in MP3 format so they are easy to pack around. Because of copyright laws you have to prove you're blind to get the magazines, but not to enjoy the forum.

Blind Bill

Comment

WoodNet, SMC, and here.
      Mac<P>Problems are opportunities in disguise

Comment

I'm a member at two or three, but I spend all my time at Woodnet.

Although a lot of my shop is orange, planer, jointer, and oss....I only joined here recently when I bought my R-4511.

The assembly threads here were priceless, and the reason I joined.

Comment

Boy, they just let anyone on these forums. Those woodnetters are some cruel folks!

i am a member of just about every forum but i spend most my time at woodnet. Just bought a R4511 and was doing some searching for assembly info and NTR pointed me this way. i think i'll be spending a lot of time over here.

Comment

ncwoodworker.org, http://www.freeyabb.com/wwwtoolinfof...wwtoolinfoforu (tif): papadan's forum, and lumberjocks.

Go
            Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Woodnet almost exclusively. I've never had a problem there, ever.

Comment

Great....like I have tons of time to look/post in forums and now there's at least 4 others I gotta go check out!! SMC and Woodnet I've checked out before. They're good folks and good advice on both.

One place I've hung out in the past is http://thewoodwhisperer.com/ . Woodwhisperer (Marc Spagnuolo) just has a very good way of explaining things. He's got tons of videos on YouTube if you search for Woodwhisperer.

This is the one true forum for me though. That is, on the few occasions when I have time to forum it up!!
                I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
                X