X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Stand?

I know that last year Ridgid released a universal tool stand? It came with a nice top with all the tool footprints marked out for the mounting of various tools. HD carried them, however I can not find them in the store, nor do they show up on the current web site.

I found a AC 9910 in the parts section but it does not appear to be purchasable (is that a word?). I don't think it is the item I am looking for. I am looking for a nice tool stand to use for a couple of different tools, and the Ridgid just seemed to fit the bill. And yes I know I can make one, I just didn't want to.

Does anyone have any insight on this??

Thanks
    Dave
    It\'s not the quantity or quality of your tools that matters....<br />It\'s all in the firewood that\'s left over.....

Dave,
    I have the leg set that came with the planer and the one from the 12" miter saw and am using neither, since I'm building a custom stand for them. I think I've seen it in my Home Depot for about $70? If you want to buy one from me, I'd be happy to let it go for a good price. Let me know.

Comment

The Ridgid Universal Tool Stand is still available in my HD. Have you tried a few different stores? At $70 it's a lot-o-money for a stand, plus another $85 for the Herc-u-lift! That tool really would reside in the lap of luxury!!

How about Yogi's offer, or HF has many different models to choose from, probably not up to the Ridgid quality but certainly not $70.

David

Comment

Sorry guy's, I got lost there for awhile, no time to check on responses.

Thanks, Yogibear and Cutbuff, I couldn't remember how spendy it was I knew it was expensive, but not $70.00spensive. I did find a very dusty one up at our other HD, thought about seeing if I could make a deal but no one would help me......

I was at Sears and they had a similar stand, not as heavy duty, nor is it adjustable for height but it was $24.00, I had a 10% off coupon which paid the tax. So it'll serve my purposes for now.

Yogi, I might be interested in your stand, how much??? I need to put the sander on something, so I might as well keep Ridgid with Ridgid.

I'll try to keep up this week.

Dave
        It\'s not the quantity or quality of your tools that matters....<br />It\'s all in the firewood that\'s left over.....

Comment

Working...
        X