X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, new 3650

Hi all. Just wanted to intro myself as a new member and owner of a 3650 Table Saw. Just picked it up an hr ago at the borg. Currently have an outfitted Benchtop Ryobi that was giving me the fits, finally decided to take the plunge. Looked at other models and the 3650 couln't beat it in my price range.

Just thought I'd say hideho!

Sean

Sean,

Welcome to the Ridgid forum, although I've seen you over on WoodNet where a lot of us also hang out.

Since the 3650 is so new, we'd all appreciate a brief review of it when you've set it up. Take a look at some of the 3650 posts and you'll see some of the questions that have been asked. Your attempting to dispell rumour or opinion and replace with fact would I'm sure, be well appreciated by all. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    David

Comment

Me too BigDaddy. New and new-the 3650 is waiting for me to assemble. Somehow I already managed to misplace instructions - if they even came with it. Maybe the dog ate them when back turned lol
      Looking here to see if they are on site - any idea anyone? Another drive to UglyBox likely.

Comment

http://www.ridgid.com/Manuals/Englis...0_6498_eng.pdf

Comment

Working...
        X