X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peak at some new tools

Here you go guys...these are just pictures at the moment, next week some time there should be complete specs available.
    http://www.ridgidwoodworking.com/new_products.phtml

Jake

Thanks for the heads up Jake!

Pardon my ignorance but just what is that "flip top" thingy. It looks like something I need for my bass boat.

Wood Dog

Comment

Jake, good to see the DP1550 is included. I was just getting ready to e-mail you about that question. When can I contact my HD and request they put one on order for me? May be I should be asking, when will they know it can be ordered?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wood Dog:
        Thanks for the heads up Jake!

Pardon my ignorance but just what is that "flip top" thingy. It looks like something I need for my bass boat.

Wood Dog
        <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like some sort of excercise equipment to me! Yikes!

Charlie

Comment

The AC9933 Flip Top Portable Work Support is neat little idea that I think you guy's will really like. It replaces a roller stand. The top sets at a 30ยบ angle and when you have stock the sags coming off of your table saw, or whatever, the angle top will catch the stock and it will ride up until level, at that point the top will pivot horizontal. There will be some more info available on the web site shortly.

Jake

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: JSchnarre ]

Comment

All,

There is more info on the Drill Press and the Flip Top available now...check it out.

Jake

Comment

what is so "new" about the Herc-U-lift system. i just bought the ts2424 as you already know and i'm just wondering if the new herc-u-lift comes with a remote control or something. what did i miss out on?
              Godspeed and wear those safety glasses...

Comment

The Herc-U-Lift Plus is very similar to the lift on your table saw except it is universal to a wide variety of open legstands, including our band saw, radial arm saw and the universal legset. There will be more info available on the website shortly.

Jake

Comment

Jake,

I was looking at getting the ridgid drill press (the old one) very soon. What is different about the new one? Will the price point be different that the old model? Should I wait until the new and improved one is available?

Thanks,
                  Brad
                  Brad Hatchett<br />brad@hatchettfamily.net

Comment

Jake,

When will the flip-top hit the stores... I'd buy one tomorrow.

Thanks
                    Comment

Brad, the price point will be the same as the current unit. The new unit has an increased quill stroke and a new Left/Right hub design amoung other changes. We are still 30-60 days from getting the machine into the stores so you'll have to wait a bit to purchase one if you want the new unit.

Karma, keep an eye out. The flip stands should be hitting the stores any day now.

Jake

Comment

Working...
                      X