X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid (Emerson) Service Failures

Most of you have experienced poor service from your Home Depot locations, but what about getting service from Emerson?

Being from Canada and recently receiving a gift of a Ridgid wood lathe as a birthday present (lucky me) I was shocked to find out that Emerson doesn't support shipment of parts to Canada. I was fortunate enough though to get a new yellow key from them when I called to complain that it wasn't in the box. Emerson apparently offers part support through some of its service partners, but I haven't had the time to track these "partners" down.

Who has had good service from Emerson and who has had poor service from Emerson? Do we as the consumer need to provide Emerson with the "Shock and Awe" Campaign of woodworking by refusing to purchase anything else until the service improves? Your thoughts please.

Emerson apparently offers part support through some of its service partners, but I haven't had the time to track these "partners" down.

No offense, but is "I haven't had the time" their fault? Someone posted a link to the Canadian distributors/service centers list the other day, I was surprised at how many there were.

Dave

Comment

Working...
    X