Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

R4511 missing parts

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R4511 missing parts

    I bought a R4511 last night. I just got it unpacked and started putting it together, I didn't get far before I realized there were a few missing screws and nuts, casters, and U-Bolt. Anyone ever have this problem before?

    The only bolts I had really used were the ones to put the legs together, and I have looked back over that part and everything I used was correct. So I have not used anything in the wrong place. I unpacked it in my empty garage and have not thrown anything away. Ive looked over and over again, inside the saw, everywhere in the packaging, and I definately have no casters, no U Bolt, no U bolt tube, or the flanged M12 nuts. I have everything else I do believe.

    Anyone ever run into this problem before?

  • #2
    Re: R4511 missing parts

    That doesn't sound right. Please Private Message your contact information and I'll forward to customer service. Thanks, Wyatt

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: R4511 missing parts

      Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
      That doesn't sound right. Please Private Message your contact information and I'll forward to customer service. Thanks, Wyatt
      Thanks, the HD I purchased mine from had a R4511 that was damaged in shipping so I actually got the parts I needed from it. Although, that box was also missing the Flanged M12 nuts, so I just bought them from Lowes.

      Because this saw is discontinued, will we be able to find replacement parts for it should we need to in the future?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: R4511 missing parts

        Originally posted by Bob Haskett View Post
        ..... Although, that box was also missing the Flanged M12 nuts, so I just bought them from Lowes. Touche!

        Because this saw is discontinued, will we be able to find replacement parts for it should we need to in the future? Don't forget to register your saw into the LLSA Program.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: R4511 missing parts

          Quick question, While I was finishing assembly last night I noticed the left extension wing has 3 or 4 chips where it butts up to the main table. I am sending in my paper work for the LSA today, is it too early to get them to send me a new extension? Do I have to wait until my LSA paperwork is approved?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: R4511 missing parts

            can you take pics of the chips and post... just curious about the chips.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: R4511 missing parts

              I'm not sure whether or not you can get replacement parts under the LSA if your tool isn't registered yet. In the past I'm sure Ridgid/TTI would have just told you to take the saw back and exchange it under their 90 day no questions asked return policy. However, as it appears, this saw has been discontinued it may be hard to do that. Your best bet would be to call the toll free Ridgid Customer Service number and ask them how you can get a new wing. Even though it won't fall under the LSA it still is covered by the standard 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: R4511 missing parts

                Originally posted by iamwelty2 View Post
                can you take pics of the chips and post... just curious about the chips.
                Sure but my wife is out of town with the camera. I will take pics when she returns. They are not very bad, but they are chips non the less.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: R4511 missing parts

                  Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                  I'm not sure whether or not you can get replacement parts under the LSA if your tool isn't registered yet. In the past I'm sure Ridgid/TTI would have just told you to take the saw back and exchange it under their 90 day no questions asked return policy. However, as it appears, this saw has been discontinued it may be hard to do that. Your best bet would be to call the toll free Ridgid Customer Service number and ask them how you can get a new wing. Even though it won't fall under the LSA it still is covered by the standard 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
                  Wil do thanks.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X