No announcement yet.

Patrick A

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick A

I got a custom completely adjustable table extension support system, this afternoon from work. I was walking through the fab shop and low and behold 2 channel (unistrut) stands complete with 6 x 6 floor plates sitting there. I was told they've been sitting here for over a year, take 'em. OK! grabed a couple of angle brackets & channel nuts, out to the trunk. All I can think is I may join the 2 stands with some kind of cross meber, or better yet a piece of peg board bolted up! I wish I had a digital camera to share once it's done.

You're lucky! Try to post some pictures once you get it set up. I'm always scavenging for stuff. My TS outfeed table is made of two hospital doors that are 3'x8' and 1 3/4" thick with formica on four sides. I read your profile and it looks like you've got the perfect job for that. I got old blowers from a HVAC contractor that I know and turned one into an air filtration box. Maybe you could talk your fabrication shop into building a cyclone dust collector for you at cost?! Think of all the things you could do with the scrap ductwork or piping.