R4511 Sale/Clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511 Sale/Clearance

Popped into HD today to pick up a Humidifier Pad and ended up buying a 4511. They marked it down to $299 this morning. Couldn't pass up that deal even though I needed to finish another project first.

Thought you guys may want to know this in case you're still thinking of getting one... BTW, I'm in Northern, VA. Guess I need to make room for it now...

Re: R4511 Sale/Clearance

Geez, I would say you got quite a bang for your buck!

Big G

Comment

Well that is terrible!! At least for me since I just bought one of these on friday!!!

Comment

The Jointer is also on Clearance for $199. However, we later learned it's only regional. So, it may be in your area...not mine. They have all kinds of stuff with crazy cheap prices right now...up to 55% off. I was trying to convince myself I needed some other power tools that I may never use...I resisted...

Apparently the big stuff like the table saw and jointer just don't sell much at the stores where they can't put them on display; that's the reason for the clearance. The manager thinks they may be sold primarily online soon.

Comment

I was happy paying $425.00 for mine.
          You ruined my day.( just kidding. Good for you)
          I wonder why they discount them so much.
          Last week I was reading on another website that Ridigid is giving up on granite top and it's going back to cast iron. I do not know if there is any truth to that.But that would explain the deep discounts.
          Another thing which has been a mystery for me is why the 4511 is available in store but disappered from the HD website long ago. ( I saw ir t once by "accident" on the website for $799.00!)
          Thanks.
          Bert
          Last edited by b2rtch; 01-11-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I had posted a cut and paste yesterday from SlickDeals which says this is one of Home Depots sale items which starts tomorrow so it may not be Regional.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

WOW! The deals just keep getting better on the saw. At full retail I think it was alot of saw for the money.

Comment

Great Job Robby!!
                The assembly instructions were written by someone on Crack... Make sure you check out assembly instructions from here prior to putting your new saw together... will save you a ton of time and frustration... Happy Cutting!!

Comment

Home Depot South store in Lincoln, Nebraska has a 4511 for $299 also if anyone close by is interested. It is the floor model and seems to be OK. Don't know if they have any others. The North store also has a floor model that is chipped badly where the miter gauge slides in, but it is still $499. It has a tag on it that says "floor model not for sale". I asked the guy that works the department "How can you sell something that's marked "Not for Sale" ? He said "well we've got some on order" Then I told him they discontinued it a couple months back and there were no more available. Well of course he hadn't heard about that. Honestly I don't know where they get these people. Totally clueless.
                  Last edited by OldHunter; 01-11-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Woodstock, GA has two more. They go on sale Tuesday at $299. They did have three and let me have the third for the $299 tonight. Couldn't let it go at that price.

Comment

I thought I was pretty smart when I got mine for $449! $299 is great! Our local HD's have been out for awhile. I assume the new model is close to announcement.

Yes read the on-line assembly instructions. If you don't your head will be sore from beating it against the wall. In some areas the instructions are 100% wrong. Like how to align the splitter with the blade.

Comment

Does home depot have some kind of 30 day price guarantee?

Comment

NO sale of any kind in SLC Utah.
                          I wanted the floor drill press but no luck, no sale.
                          Bert

Comment

Originally posted by iamwelty2 View Post
                            Great Job Robby!!
                            The assembly instructions were written by someone on Crack... Make sure you check out assembly instructions from here prior to putting your new saw together... will save you a ton of time and frustration... Happy Cutting!!
                            LOL! Yeah, I've been reading most of the stuff here for a while. Thanks and will do. Glad some others are able to pick up one this cheap...

Comment

From what I have read Home Depot has a 10-day price guarantee. I am checking it out today since I bought my 4511 7 days ago for $499. $299 would really be SWEET!
                              Rocky
                              AndersonsWoodworks.com

Comment

Working...
                              X