RIDGID 14633 10" Contractor Table Saw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID 14633 10" Contractor Table Saw

I am new to the forum...Love it!! I am the proud owner of LOTS OF RIDGID POWER TOOLS.

This is the first time I have ever needed any help....Its not really even for a problem, just something that I would like to add on. I really want to make an extension table for this model table saw. I would like to know what size screw or t bolt will fit into the fence to allow me to attach the extension table to the fence. Any suggestions on materials and HOW TO are really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Grub

Re: RIDGID 14633 10" Contractor Table Saw

A ΒΌ" hex bolt works on my fence. What I did when I made my sacrificial fence was to drill three counter sinks with a forstner bit into the sacrificial fence material, slide the bolts into the table saw fence and then mounted the sacrificial fence to the bolts and secured that with nuts and washers. Make sure that your placement of the bolts is done in a manner so that no bolt could ever come in contact with the blade.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 01-12-2010, 09:06 AM.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Re: RIDGID 14633 10" Contractor Table Saw

Thanks for the insight...I am actually looking to put it on the rails of the fence....Sorry...Are those slots the same size?

Thanks,

Grub

Comment

Working...
      X