X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid friends and family

What is the ridgid friends and family and how do I apply? I'm building my shop up and have a few big ridgid purchases planned. I could use all the discounts available. Also, are there any special home depot discounts I can get or apply for? Thanks.

Re: ridgid friends and family

I may well be wrong but I think that the Friends and Family promo expired on Dec.31. It was a program where you received a rebate for qualifying tool purchases and the rebate amount was based on the total dollar amount of Ridgid tools purchased. Most HD's will honor Lowes discount coupons so go to the Post Office and get a change of address packet. There is a 10% Lowes discount coupon in those packets.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

BD was correct in that the Ridgid "Friends and Family" rebate expired on Dec. 31st. If I recall correctly, they actually ran two F & F promotions last year and Ryobi ran parallel programs at the same time. Hopefully both companies will offer similar programs at some time this year.

CWS

Comment

Ok. That's too bad on the expiiration of F & F. So HD will honor any Lowes coupon in general? It doesn't have to be on a particular item?

Comment

Will HD honour Harbour Freight coupons as well?

Comment

Working...
          X