X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home depot grand opening

Does home depot run any kind of specials on grand opening days?

As a general practice, no. You can score 10% coupons if you fill out a credit app though.

Comment

Actually, we recently had a new store open in the Reading, Pa. area and they sent out a flyer about a week in advance that had some specials for the grand opening. There weren't more than about fifty items in it, but at least they were making some offers.
      Bill

Comment

From my experiance with the store openings, they usually do send out a flyer with specials, but its just a rehase of the specials all the other stores have, but in a "grand opening theme".

If you have other Home Depots nearby the new store, all of those stores will have the exact same pricing as well.

Of course, I could be wrong on this, [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Been to two home despot grand openings...nothing grand about them, no deals.....bah humbug!
          \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

Comment

I have 3 HD stores in my immediate area. During each grand opening they all offered 10% off to people who signed up for the HD credit card for the first time. During the last grand opening I talked to the manager and cried about how I didn't think it was right that a long time credit card holder couldn't get the 10% discount but a newbie could. He agreed and with the 10% discount he gave me I purchased the 3612 and the TP1300. The next day I went back with the intention of asking for the same deal again in order to purchase the Ridgid jointer. The first manager wasn't working so I spoke to a different manager who refused to allow the discount - - - go figure!

Comment

Working...
            X