X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appologies

My posts of negitivity are strickly directed at Ridgid, and Emerson. They are not directed at any one person, or group of people reading and/or commenting on this forum. My personal dealings with Customer Service and Warranty are just that, personal. Do not let my posts sway your decission to purchase a tool or machine baring the Ridgid name. I myself, will not consider another purchase, until such time I feel satisfied with documentation within the pages of my manuals.

I hope I have not affended any of my fellow woodworkers with my posts. It was not my intent. But only to raise enough stink to have the situation delt with since phone communications with Ridgid are non existant presently.

I applogize for feeling that posting upon these forums to get Ridgid to sit up and take notice of a highly neglected situation with my purchase was my only way of means to rectify Ridgid's neglect to satisfy a previously dedicated customer.

I've said all I can say, and to get satisfaction I will have to move to a more legal stand. The decission has been made to move foward to replace the defective machine. Regaurdless if Ridgid chooses to refund my purchase or not, as I have little choice.

I can only hope and pray that none of you will have to deal with the unfortunate situation I have had to. Being dependant upon a machine purchase, that failed. Then upon the warranty, which is ignored, can be one of the most frustrating and agrivating situations in life. I feel almost raped over this situation.

I hope you all can overcome my aggression to negitivity towards Ridgid. Not forgive me, but understand why.

Woody
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

My opinion only, but I do not see anything wrong with your posts on this problem. You are only responding to other posts asking for advice etc on buying tools.........
    Support Our Troops!
    www.mnpatriotguard.org
    www.patriotguard.org

Comment

Woody, what machine failed? I must have missed the post. And, FYI, I have never been offended by your opinions.

Best regards,

Henry

Comment

Hey woody? Your not gettin soft on us now are ya?

I appreciate all of your insights and experiance and have learned from your posts (some of them anyway.....)

If the spinless jelly fish panty wastes can't stand the heat then tell them put their hands in their pockets and not to touch anything!

Wood chewin, Splinter Garg'lin - RIGHT BACK ATCHA!

Desmo888

Comment

Absolutely NOT! Getting soft. Wellm maybe a little around the middle.

But I wanted to make it perfectly clear to everyone, I'm not venting at our fellow members. They are not deserving of it for purchasing the product. And for those who might have taken offense; It wasn't at or to them, but where it might do some good.

Henry, it's an issue with my band saw since CS has changed.
          John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Woody,

I have not been offended by your posts on rigid tools. I want to know what other people think of their tools. I want to know if they like them and if not WHY. I am going to buy tools soon and I want to know if the rigid tools are a POS or not. Besides you can not offend me.

Comment

Should we schedule a session with Dr.Phil or Dr. Laura?
              keep makn\' sawdust!...just don\'t breath any.

Comment

Working...
              X