Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAS Review

I happened along a review of the RAS.
    http://www.thisoldworkshop.com/review-rigid-raw.htm

Of course as involved as everyone is on this forum, I'm sure y'all have seen it already.

Intresting perspective of the HD issues/limits/problems/??????????
    Every project I start is a gamble.

Thanks a lot. That's some good info.

Jake

Comment

I'll second that Jake!! Thanks for sharing Oklahoma Ranger!!

Comment

Since y'all liked the review, here is a link to where he installed a laser guide on the Ridgid RAS.....
        http://www.thisoldworkshop.com/bladepoint-review.htm
        Every project I start is a gamble.

Comment

O.R.,

I also saw that review. Interesting concept for all circular saws. It sounds like this one may be more robust that earlier efforts. I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experiance with this product.

Wow, laser sites for my Ridgid "Magnum" RAS!
          Just call me "Dirty Wood Dog Harry".

Good find O.R.!

Wood Dog

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wood Dog:
            O.R.,

I also saw that review. Interesting concept for all circular saws. It sounds like this one may be more robust that earlier efforts. I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experiance with this product.

Wow, laser sites for my Ridgid "Magnum" RAS!
            Just call me "Dirty Wood Dog Harry".

Good find O.R.!

Wood Dog
            <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I wrote that review. Some interesting information is that BladePoint will be making a new model due out this summer with improved optics. We have had the BladePoint on our saws for several months and they are still great! Had the Opertunity to Look over Craftsman's Knock off of this tool. It is not as clear or brite as Bladepoints and apears to have some issues with Bladepoints Patent. More on this in the future.
            We have new reviews coming out any day and you are all welcome to sign up for our E-Zine
            nullweb page As always We love your feedback. We are currently looking at new tool reviews on Ridgid tools is their any you guys would like to see us do?

Comment

Lance,

Thanks for the offer. I'm sure these guys would welcome reviews on any and all products not recently reviewed.

BTW, I enjoy your website and appreciate your objectivity. Unfortunately, I can't say that about every reviewer and every source. I can "relate" to what you say and your point of view.

Thanks again,
              Wood Dog

Comment

Working...
              X