Porter Cable Razor Carbide Saw Blades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter Cable Razor Carbide Saw Blades

Has anyone used one of these on there table saw for finish quality woodworking? Seem's like a great idea but wondering if anybody out likes them or not. Looking for some advice.
    If It\'s Not Broke, Fix It Anyway!

A friend recently purchased one at HD and used it to cut some 2" maple. He advised it cut extremely well and left a really smooth edge.

I just happened to be in mt local HD today, and noticed that hey had the blade for $29.59. I purchased one, but haven't had a chance to cut anything with it yet. Hopefully I be able to give it a test run this week.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Woodrat

Comment

A friend recently purchased one at HD and used it to cut some 2" maple. He advised it cut extremely well and left a really smooth edge.

I just happened to be in mt local HD today, and noticed that hey had the blade for $29.59. I purchased one, but haven't had a chance to cut anything with it yet. Hopefully I be able to give it a test run this week.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Woodrat

Comment

I got this exact saw on Saturday. It cut through 3/4 birch plywood like it was butter. However, the cut end was still a little chipped.

Comment

I personally asked a PC rep what was the big deal about the blade...what he said was if you ran the wood through it slow it would cut smooth and if you ran it through fast it would cut rough....sounds more like common sense to me then a blade worth buying

Comment

Working...
          X