Kids Toys (train sets)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Toys (train sets)

Hey guys I am looking for making something special for my son who is on the way. I made a truck for my son Thomas before he was born and I want to make something for my son that is on the way. I am thinking of a train set with tracks. Any good plans out there or ideas I want something medium range in difficulty but not to many tiny little pieces. I am also looking for other kids toys and kids stuff I can make.
    If any one has pictures or plans they can share that would be a big help. I get two woodworking magazines and have a small library of woodworking books but I want to make something different something kind of special for my son.

Thanks everyone,
    Dan Lawrence

Re: Kids Toys (train sets)

Dan, I read on one of these boards that this book by Norm Marshall is supposed to be one of the better ones out there for toys. I haven't yet ordered it for myself but I do plan on getting a copy sometime down the road. I have it sitting in my Amazon cart to be used when I need an extra item to make prepaid freight.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Re: Kids Toys (train sets)

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      Dan, I read on one of these boards that this book by Norm Marshall is supposed to be one of the better ones out there for toys.

I made the plane on the cover for my Dad about 20+ years ago! Mine is a hardback, and it was called "The Great All-American Wooden Toy Book" If the current one is the same, it is a very nice collection of toys.
      Steve
      www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Working...
      X