X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farwewell to Niki

there is a thread on the bt3 forum that speaks to the passing of a frequent contributor to this forum:

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread.php?t=49771

a really talented and helpful individual will, unfortunately, no longer be joning us.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: Farwewell to Niki

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17581

amazing man and amazing stuff he made.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

A lot of his jigs were truly ingenious. He really was able to attack problems in interesting ways, making do with what he had to make something that was really amazing.

Comment

Truly very sad news. Niki was one of those very rare people who selflessly shared his knowledge with others and never expected anything in return. He will be missed.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Rip
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

RIP and thanks Niki! The Niki stuff thread expresses his willingness to teach and share his talent and ideas

Comment

He will be missed
              Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
              attributed to Samuel Johnson
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Not much better of a legacy that one can leave than what you have tought others to carry on with!

RIP

Big G

Comment

I have nominated the Niki thread that Rick posted the link to for the Thread Of The Week Award. Let's push this one over the top. I can't think of a better way to say, Thank you Niki.
                  Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

So sad. He amazed me at how he used pure simplicity to create amazing jigs.

Comment

A friend never met, but a friend nonetheless.

Comment

We shall all miss you Niki.

Comment

I caught this very sad notice over on the BT3Central forum a couple of days ago. I find is tough to respond to news that one of our much respected forum members has gone from us.

I never knew Niki beyond this forum and wish that I had known him better. I very much admired his inventiveness and talent for innovation, despite the fact that he didn't have a lot of the jig materials that are so readily available here in the U.S.

He was very resourceful and his time in the shop and in the exercise of his innovations seemed endless. Sadly, very sadly, time is not endless and he will be missed by everyone who shared his ideas and fine craftsmanship.

To me, "Niki Stuff" will always be the place for excellent examples of what a person can do, with thought and imagination. And for you Niki, you will be missed by all of us; and for me, any time I see something from any of our team that is neat and inventive and innovative... well, I'll just think COOL... like NIKI"

CWS
                          Last edited by CWSmith; 02-22-2010, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Working...
                            X