X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511 Rear Bracket

I was assembling my new saw and managed to drop it about a foot as I attempted to stand it up. I should have removed the top before trying to do so. In any case, I cracked the rear bracket (part #089037005109). In checking with several parts suppliers, the part is on backorder for a month or so.

Does anyone have a saw they're parting out that could sell me the bracket?

Thanks.

Re: R4511 Rear Bracket

ereplacementparts.com says its on backorder until march 1, not too far away!

only other option is to see if a steel city part will fit (steel city is supposedly the OEM of the ridgid saw)

good luck

-Chris

Comment

Thanks, Chris. I got a date of 4/8 through Ridgidparts.com. I did check with Ereplacementparts.com and they did tell me 3/1. They said they checked with Ridgid and this is the date they were told. I then checked back with Ridgid and they repeated the 4/8 date with the caveat that the part could come in sooner.

Is Ereplacementparts reliable? I wasn't sure whether to cancel my original order or not.

Comment

Everytime Ive read of anyone needing any repair parts, thats the place they were pointed!

Ive never used them myself, but they seem to be at least well referred.

-Chris

Comment

Does Steel City/Orion have the part available?

Comment

What Steel City saw would have the same rear bracket or what would be the comparable part number?

Thanks.

Comment

Should be the same as the Steel City 35911.

Here is the 35900 series manual:
              http://www.steelcitytoolworks.com/pr...00G_manual.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by blacksummerrain View Post
                What Steel City saw would have the same rear bracket or what would be the comparable part number?

Thanks.
                The Steel City 35920 or 35930 have very similar guts. As does the Craftsman 22116.

Comment

Regarding your order with eReplacementParts.com - I would maybe give them a call and let them know what Ridgid told you so they could double check on it. As a distributor, eReplacementParts may get the parts a bit sooner since they are ordered wholesale. Hope you get that part you need soon!

Brandon
                  Find Power Tool Parts
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I will call Ereplacementparts on Monday since that's 3/1 and verify what they told me previously. If they are confident, I'll order from them and cancel with Ridgidparts. I can also check into the Steel City if that doesn't work out.

I guess the lesson here is to not get in a hurry when assembling the saw and certainly remove the marble top if trying to put the saw upright by yourself after installing the Herculift, etc. I'm lucky I didn't crack the marble top, too, or drop it on my foot.

Thanks again,
                    Scott
                    Last edited by blacksummerrain; 02-25-2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X