3660 Outfeed assistance please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3660 Outfeed assistance please

I would like to add an outfeed table to my Ridgid 3660, but I can't figure out how to attach brackets for support that won't interfere with the fence. I have searched the site and found some pictures where folks have done this and they look great, but I can't see how to attach the outfeed to the saw. Please bear in mind that I'm really ignorant TIA!!

Re: 3660 Outfeed assistance please

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7542

If you saw this thread and it doesn't make sense I'm not sure I can help.

The way a few of us have done it is to add flat Aluminum stock to the ends of the central table top (on the end on the right and between the left side extension top) that is wide enough to hang down below the table and then you can bolt on longer supports (in my case rectangular tube) to that flat stock that cantilever out and support the out feed extension.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: 3660 Outfeed assistance please

Thanks!! I did see that thread, but I thought it was the same as the one about using a purchased outfeed table. In that one, I had asked Bob about his,but there hasn't been a response so I didn't know if anyone was watching it. The one you pointed me to should do it. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X