X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid's new cordless tools

It was last friday when I stopped to pick up my laser level from Ridgid Service center, and thats when I saw their cordless drill for the first time.

I asked a tech and said they used to make them and that was one of a few they still had around.

He wasn't sure how long ago they stopped making them, but he said it has been quite a while.

Jake if you are reading this, any history on when, how long and was it with Emerson?

I believe that may have been a program by the plumbing and pipe-fitting side of RIDGID, either way I do not believe there have been any RIDGID cordless tools since the woodworking program was started.

Jake

Comment

Not exactly true Jake, I have an excellent Ridgid cordless hammer [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have several cordless hammers - no battery problems either, even though they average 30+ years old. My favorite has a solid steel head and fiberglass handle. Built in accessory for removing nails as well as poinding anything. Pounding end works with all size nails. Countersinks nails with optional nailset accessory.

:
        :
        :

Sorry Jerry, I couldn't resist.

Comment

Working...
        X