X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 6" Jointer

Looking to invest in the 6" jointer. Does HD ever put these units on sale? Website has them at $429

Re: Ridgid 6" Jointer

Over the last couple of months there have been several posts about certain Home Depots in the West, South West and Southern states "clearing" the jointer for some pretty spectacular prices. That hasn't happened in any of the stores near me though!

Apparently from what I can gather, Home Depot regional managers can clearance slow moving inventory. Unfortunately, in my region this particular tool seems to selling fairly well at the $429 price, which is a comparatively good bargain. Of course a nice "clearance" price would be ideal as I'd love to get one too.

CWS

Comment

In the Bloomfield, NJ HD I think they have them (one left it looked like) at $299. Same place I got the two 3650/3660 from.

Comment

I was lucky enough to stuble in to one at my HD on clearance the Monday after "Black Friday" and picked it up for $214! Now if I could get as good a deal a planer I would be a really happy sawdust maker!

Comment

Working...
        X