Thank You All! I got my TS2424

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You All! I got my TS2424

After months of indecision over what brand of saw to buy I finally bought the Ridgid TS2424 I looked at "Jet" & "Delta" but really wanted the Ridgid however, I wasn't sure it would be the correct choice. Once I followed this forum for a few weeks I was comfortable it was the right decision.

I'm amazed at all of the help so many of you offer. You can't "buy" this type of support. The testimonials for not only the saw, but Ridgid's committment to customer service speaks for itself. (you guys sure make Jake's job easy).

I'm hoping to get the saw together this week as soon as I get a couple of things out of the way. There also was no video included but the manual seems straight forward and so many of you have covered what seems to be the only areas of concern.

If this seems long I apologize as my only intent was to say Thanks. I can now retire the craftsman saw I "inherited" from my father, it's got to be 50 years old. Hey Jake did Emerson make the Craftsman saws that long ago?

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Be,

Welcome and happy cutting with your new saw. Your right about my job being easier with all these guy's answering questions, most of the time they can jump on a question well before I have time to get to it. On the Craftsman saw...there is a very good chance we made it!

Jake

Comment

Working...
    X