X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4511 back in stock 399.00?

I just got a new in box 4511 for 399.00 from local HD they had 3 and said most local stores here had them SE wis

Re: 4511 back in stock 399.00?

I think Ridgid is suffering from a mild case of schizophrenia....

Comment

I also just picked up mine today (but NOT for $399 ). As for the "skitz", I do NOT think it is MILD!!! Jim

Comment

Wish they were as crazy on their jointer pricing!

Comment

Re: 4511 back in stock 399.00?...YES IT IS!!

To confirm, yes, the R4511 saw is back in stock here in Maryland at $399. I was in the Rockville saw and ran into the rep and asked him if they are coming back.

The rep stated, that actually, another store (Germantown) just got 3 this morning (yesterday)! He was shocked himself because he had just found out a short time ago that Home Depot was bringing them back into stock.

Ironically, I just got my refund from Uncle Sam and ran to the store and picked one up at $399 and was able to use the 10% off Lowes coupon. Couldn't have been better timing!

FYI, your best bet is to call your store and have them look up the SKU# 750-663 and check whether they are in stock and also check whether they have any on order.

If you have a friendly associate, they will look to see what other stores have them on order in your area and when they expect them.

In Maryland, I know Frederick and Hagerstown stores have them coming as well.

Comment

I wonder if maybe there is a little behind the scenes give and take going on here between RIDGID/TTI and Home Depot. I haven't seen the 4511's back here yet at the Home Depot I go to but I did notice that they again have the Ridgid Pressure Washers back on the shelves here. They disappeared from the shelves here quite a long time ago. Drill Press and Jointer are still selling for full price here also.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I just saw one of the Ridgid pressure washers last night in a "special promotion" box (much like the 19.99 Ridgid shopvac that was on sale recently)

Didnt get the exact model but it does have a CAT pump and the "sale" price is 499 (I believe its the one thats usually 599 but Ill verify the next time Im there)

Comment

Working...
              X