Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511 front right rail holes don't line up.?.?

Anyone else come across this problem? Left side rail holes line up perfectly but only 2 holes on right rail will line up.

Re: R4511 front right rail holes don't line up.?.?

I have heard of people getting two of the same side wings packaged with their saw, instead of a left and right.

Also make sure that your beveled edges on each wing face to the front to match those on the main table.

If all else is good, but your holes don't line up call Ridgid Tech service and get them to send you a new wing.

Comment

Also, be sure to leave the left side ones loose, until you get the ones on the right started, then tighten them all up. You don't say how much out of line, but if it's just a hair...this could help.

Comment

My right fence rail was finished back to front. The sticker, end plate and measure tape were added back to front. With the left rail installed perfectly, when I went to install the right rail (having positioned the tape measure numbers facing the front....) the tapped holes were all the way over to the right...

I knocked out the end cap and turned the rail back end on end and the holes lined up. just now my numbers are upside down and on the wrong end of the rail.

What do you think, request a new fence rail from ridgid or a new measure tape...

thanks
        Ant

Comment

Working...
        X