Warning to all Tablesaw use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning to all Tablesaw use

I was cutting 1/4 plywood on the tablesaw up to school. I did not place a board down on the table because the fence is up off the table 1/4". The plywood turn . I'm alright. We do not use the guard because the saw is always being change about once a day. Let this be a lesson. Use the guard & block that gap bewteen the fence and table!

[ 05-28-2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Andy B. ]
    Andy B.

I can see a big safety problem there with many people using the same saw for many different purposes.

I bet it takes more time to make sure it's safe to use, than the time it takes to make the cut.

Glad I have a saw no one puts their grubby little fingers on besides me. That is, until Josh is old enough to "Dig In".
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

In some cases yes. The only one that comes to mind is the molding head.
      Andy B.

Comment

I was cutting 1/4 plywood on the tablesaw up to school. I did not place a board down on the table because the fence is up off the table 1/4". The plywood turn
        That post was perhaps one of the most confusing posts I have ever seen.

Let me see, You were cutting 1/4" ply, but you did not place a board on the table because the fence is 1/4" up Please explain??

Comment

The stock went under the fence. Dose that help?
          Andy B.

Comment

Working...
          X