X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3660 parts

I just purchased a new TS3660 and have it all together but I'm missing the end caps for the front and rear rails.

My manual says to go to ridgidwoodworking.com for parts but when I tried to go there I could not find such a site?

Where do I find these parts from Ridgid ?

Thanks
    Harleyman

Re: TS3660 parts

Ridgidparts.com is what you need.

BTW - the end caps are in the underside of one of the styrofoam inserts, not immediately obvious.

Next question - where did you find a new 3660!!!???

Comment

If you can't find the end caps that came with the saw, here is a good source for RIDGID parts;

Part #TH100097 Left End Rail Cap

Part #TH100097 Right End Rail Cap
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Ridgid has a big wearhouse sale twice a year about 12 miles from where I live. They have new and refurbished items. They had refirbished R4511 for $199.00 and they has brand new TS3660 with full warranty for $300.00

Comment

congratulations on a great purchase. that is one really fine saw. whenever i've purhcased new ridgid tools, and something is missing or defective, a call to ridgid CS has always resulted in the missing item showing up on my doorstep within a few days, compliments of ridgid.
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Yes I called them this morning and my parts are on the way, no charge.
            I love the saw and I Think I'm sold on Ridgid.

Harleyman

Comment

Working...
            X