X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Router Extension Wing

I want to make a router table/extension wing for the right hand side of my Ridgid TS3650 table saw. I looked through a lot of postings here & I've seen some good ideas, However none of the posts have gone into any detail on how they connected the tables to the fence arms or side wings?

Does anyone have any pictures or drawings of the braces used & their connections to the fence arms or wings!

Re: Router Extension Wing

Well I guess no one has any recent pictures of their router extension connections?

I did several searches & got some more ideas! I liked This Post that adds some channel iron to the base & cast iron extention, This helps keep the weight of the fence rails.

Comment

Here's another Post From a thread about outfeed tables that shows the use of the slots in the table top for connections.
      I never use the slots for clamping anyway!

Comment

Last 2 replies help me a lot. I got more detail now.
        rockwell sonicraft |rockwell sonicrafter|fein fmm blade |power tool|Fein top|tools

Comment

I never did get any replies to this post with drawings or pictures of any connections or braces used?

I got those two links from doing searches for: "out feed table"
          and " extension wing"

Comment

Dwall, I bought a table from MLCSwoodworking.com , it a 1 3/8 thick wood table, i got the Alum plate with mine for @190.00. I was very unceartian about how to mount mine to my rails. so I used a 1" Forstner bit and drilled from the bottom about 3/4" deep and the from the side with a 1/4" bit and then you can use standard 1/4" bolts. measure twice and drill once. if you want to go this way and have any more questions i could give you my number and I could help you. i had a caliper to do the measuring which was much more accurate than a tape measure

Comment

Here you go

http://lumberjocks.com/projects/24508

Comment

My first table was an oak stair tread.
                The new one i aluminium
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X