X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet/Dry vac tools

I just bought 3 Ridgid Wet/Dry vacs. The hoses and accessories fit nothing. They are between 2 1/2 and 1 1/4 in standard hoses. anyone know where I can buy a 2 1/2 inch adapter to fit the ridgid vac so I can use them. I am willing to throw away all the hoses and fittings that came with the vacs.
    Last edited by vrancik; 04-14-2010, 07:12 PM. Reason: typo

Re: Wet/Dry vac tools

Woodcraft, Rockler, maybe HD. I've seen some universal adapters there but man are they expensive.

Comment

Re: Wet/Dry vac tools

At the tool end of the hoses you have, what is the outside diameter when measured?

What is the diameter of the inlet on the drum? What you may want is a new hose made for use with 1-1/4 or 2-1/2 (called size) tools. If you have a standard size inlet (hose connection) you should be able to use a different hose. Home Depot, Lowes and bigger hardware stores should have replacement hoses. Take one of your vacs along so you can try it and if it doesn't fit then return it quickly.

Do you have model numbers for your vacs? The more info you can supply the better chance someone can help you out.

Comment

Working...
      X