Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Happy Day, Part 2

Guys,

I am proud to announce that I returned home last weekend from Home Depot with a new BS1400, JP0610 and TP1300!!!!!!!! I also purchased a DP1500, but after realizing that it was not the new model took it back. [img]smile.gif[/img]

That makes five Ridgid tools including the TS2424 from a month ago and the WD1660 from three weeks ago (Closeout for $79 after the WD1665 released).

To boot, it was on my wife's credit card (even though I pay for it)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a great wife and baby girl. Both of them support me in all of my wood working ventures.

The new house with 2-22'x25' double car garages is next (one for cars, one for the workshop)!

I've got them all set up and they all perform great. No complaints. Set up was easy and straightforward.

Also wanted to say thanks for all of the great info from the members here and Ridgid. I look forward to the purchase of the 'rest' of the Ridgid line.
    Thanh Rodke<br />Woodworker Stuck in a Computer Geek\'s Body...

Man you are one lucky guy [img]smile.gif[/img] Cogratulations on your purchases [img]smile.gif[/img] Let me know how you got your wife to let you have the credit card I'll use that on my LOML
    Semper Fi <BR>Chuck<BR>USMC 66-70

Comment

Wow Thahn, if she ever decides to leave you I want her!!! Just kidding. Congrats on the new tools!

Comment

I am not that lucky with the wife and HER credit Card.. Hre "bag " is in the kitache and when she wnts I get it fir her as she is the worklds GREATEST COOK. BUT she says if you really do need that tool get it now while the income will suport it. I try to use good judgment most of the time. Now I am looking at some more air nailers, Have the PC framing. & PC Finish Nailer, lookimg at the BRAD Nailer and Crown Stapler, plus some other things. Anither topic si\\is : people are having a problen with snipe with the Ridgid planer.. WRONG.. I just today planed down from rough cut CYPRESS 1 x 8 x 18" to 3/4 x 8 4 pieces.. NO SNIPE, zero, not even a tib bit. Great unit. I only had 4 roler stands to help out. dd

Comment

Working...
        X