X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routers

I bought the Milwaukee palm grip, fixed base router witj option to take it out to mount it to another base. I love it. Easy to use plenty of power, never bogged once, Had it for about a year or so. My question is of all the routers I have seen yall talk about on here, It has never been metioned. I s there something wrong with it I should know about??

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Milwaukee router. On the contrary, it is an excellent mid-sized router. It is light enough for hand held useage and yet powerful enough for most table applications. The reason you probably haven't heard a whole lot about it is that it is still relatively new. Milwaukee just plain doesn't make bad tools period! Personally, I think you qualify for a tool gloat. Enjoy your router.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

BO-J

I also purchased a router approximately a year ago and gave the Milwaukee some serious consideration. I really liked the feel of the Palm Grip but wanted the flexibility of also having a Plunge Router so I went with the Makita kit. I have no complaints about using it in the fixed base but I believe a dedicated Plunge Router would work better for those purposes. Milwaukee has a legendary reputation for producing quality tools and I’m sure the router is no different, I’d be quite confident that you made a good choice.

Comment

i too bought the makita kit but that is only because milwaukee does not offer a "kit" like the makita (and others)

if they had, milwaukee would have been my 1st choice
        \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Working...
        X