MLCS router table on a TS3660

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLCS router table on a TS3660

I have the TS3660 and I am looking at MLCS's table(mdf) to fit in between the rails, but just not too sure how to mount it, anyone have any good pics of this table mounted? also is it better to go Phenolic or the alum plate, I know the alum would be better but for $20 more should i just go with the Alum?

Re: MLCS router table on a TS3660

i've tried the "search" but I cant come up with any detailed pics on how to mount the MLCS MDF table to my saw

Comment

A link to the MLCS router table you're looking at might foster more ideas and responses....

Comment

Here is a thread that might help you out.
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

thanks guys, sorry, I am pretty new to this site, the link should help me out. I am suppose to get it on thursday, and may not get to mount it til sunday

Comment

Thanks guys!!, i finally got my MLCS table mounted, I just drilled 4 holes with a forstner bit @3/4" deep and then a side hole and used 1/4" bolts. measured twice drilled once and it turned out very nice, now i also have a BIG table too. Thanks again!. this site is very helpfull!! couldn't have done it without ya guys

Comment

Better late than never.
              Here is pics and instructions

http://lumberjocks.com/projects/24508

Comment

While I know it is late, why not just build your own? I built one for mine, and it works awesome. I just routed reliefs into the top and used the slots to bolt it up. I left the support bar that the saw come equipped with and router a relief so the table would rest on it, preventing any sag or bowing of the table. I have been using it for 6 years now, no issues at all. With a DeWalt DW625 (3HP Plunge router) I have a ton of muscle too.

Click image for full size photo (800X600)

I have since added a miter track, but this was it initially.

Comment

Working...
                X