X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Amazon.Com

I recently purchased the Bosch 2.25 router combination through toolcrib (amazon). Finally arrived after 10 days (free shipping) but the free edge guide was not in the box. I've sent several e-mails to amazon through the help page of their web site but they have'nt got back to me. They indicate they will usually respond in 24 hours. They have no telephone number for a customer to call. Very frustrating!! Has anyone had a similar experience? If I don't here from them by the end of the week I'm going to call visa and have them stop payment. I'm sure something will happen then. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

One other note. I went to the HD web site and typed in "coupons" in the search box. One of the deals that is being offered is a free ($200 value) compound miter saw rolling stand with extensions. I think it was a Ridgid product. You need to purchase the Ridgid MS1250 (?) between 8/1/03 and 8/31/03, send in the UPC from the box, a form you can download and I think a copy of your receipt. Just thought I'd mention it. I bought this saw in July so I'm out of luck.

Thanks, Bernie

Check your paperwork (the invoice) and it should have an 800 number for you to call about your order. They do not respond to emails in 24 hours, I know that for a fact. I don't order much through them as most everything is available cheaper where I live (Dallas).
    Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

Check your paperwork (the invoice) and it should have an 800 number for you to call about your order. They do not respond to emails in 24 hours, I know that for a fact. I don't order much through them as most everything is available cheaper where I live (Dallas). You have to buy the 1290 SCMS ($549) here to get the stand.
      Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

I've bought plenty of stuff from Tool Crib. Call the number in their cataloge(spelling?). (800-635-5140)
        keep makn\' sawdust!...just don\'t breath any.

Comment

Here's another number to try----800-201-7575.
          Dave

Comment

Here is trick to get an additional 10% off toolcrib.

When I buy a power tool from them, I always do it over the phone to get the price matching (less 10% of the diff), and ask for additional 10% off "accessories".

I bought a porter cable 557K biscuit joiner for $187.12 the other day (porter cable is giving $25 cash back) and got 10% off the biscuits and a Forrest Woodworker II blade. Almost got a Freud SD208 for 10% off too.

Can't wait until I get them in 5-9 business days.

- Jimmy

Comment

Working...
            X