Incra 1000SE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incra 1000SE

I am considering getting the Incra 1000SE. As I read the past posts there was one question I did not see answered. Because the Ridgid is a left tilt saw, is it possible to use the Incra in the right miter slot. If so, how easy is it to shift the fence to the right.

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris

I believe it would be possible to use it in the right miter slot, I did not attempt to readjust everything to verify it but it looks as though there would be enough clearance. It appears that you would be able to slide everything to the right but the span of the connection which attaches the bar assembly to the fence assembly would be positioned with one side on the sliding extension and one side on the permanent fence thus disabling the extension ability. I realize this is by no means a clear explanation, but hopefully it helped answer your question.

Woodslayer

Comment

Chris

I was in error on the last post, upon further inspection it appears everything can be reversed and used on the right side. The process would involve loosening a couple screws and sliding the fence over, then removing the screw that retains the sliding extension, slide it out and reposition it in the other side and reinstall the retaining screw on the opposite end.

Woodslayer

Comment

Right. They even supply a hex head screw driver with the 1000SE.

Comment

I have the Incra 1000SE on my 3612 and love it.
          It's the best add on I've ever bought for any of my machines.
          It will work on either side of the blade.
          Incra makes excellent tools, and their customer service is second to none.

Comment

Working...
          X