R4511 Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511 Replacement

Does anyone know when the supposed replacement for the 4511 will be available... I just barely missed the big blowout on the granite top ones (which I'm still upset about) and am getting impatient waiting for the new one.

Re: R4511 Replacement

I thought I saw something about late summer for the replacement but I don't remember where. Also, check your local home depot, my local store just got 3 R4511s in a few weeks ago (one of which is now mine :-) ) and I have heard several people say quite a few stores across the county got them in again. Pricing seems to be $399 and I used a lowes 10% coupon.

Not the cheapest they have ever been but still a great deal!

Comment

I don't recall seeing anything "official" about a new saw coming out. Now rumors, that's an entirely different story altogether.
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Because of the recent million dollar plus judgment awarded by a Massachusetts Court, some manufacturers may be having second thoughts about making low cost circular saws for homeowners and small businesses.

There could also be a redesign involved in incorporating a device like the sawstop.

Comment

I took some advice and called around to a few stores that I dont usually stop in (I suppose I should have tried calling around a little more before) and three stores around had 2 in stock (6 total)!! I jumped on the first one I found and am picking up tomorrow. I think I'm going to need a squat belt for this one.... Looking forward to putting it through it's paces. Thanks all for your help!

Comment

Congrats! I have the base to mine assembled and am dying to get back out there and finish it up. You'll need more than a squat belt..... it's HEAVY!

Comment

Me and a buddy were able to get it unloaded without too much trouble.. it is HEAVY though. When it was loaded with a fork lift and my truck sank a few inches I knew it was gonna be a treat getting it out. I'm hoping to start assembling tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
              X